This Master Class is meant to inspire a change or elevation in your career.
I develop leaders that change organizations. Whether you’re new to your career and want to start out on the right foot in your professional development journey or you’ve been in your career but find you’re struggling to make the moves you want to make.
The three fundamental principles I have used to grow and promote in my career is:
Applying growth mindset
And having a solid work product
In this course I will breakdown how I’ve been able to apply these same principles over and over in my career affording me 19 promotions in 22 years. You will have access to this Master class for one-year from your date of purchase.
Your Access Includes:
(3) 50 - minute video courses imperative to your career success
Three One on One's
With me as your Leadership Development Coach
Use at anytime during your year to review and rewrite your resume
Interview Preparation Session
Use at anytime during your year to get you ready for an interview.
It is suggested that you schedule your one on one after you complete each course so we can create a plan tailored personally to you.
All services are no longer valid once you’ve met your one-year mark.
to Grow your Career
This course is about building relationships you’ll leverage to help you make the moves you want to make in your professional career. We talk about building advocacy through Mentors, Sponsors, and a Tribe.
Resumes and Killing the Interview
This course will give you all the tips I’ve used to achieve a 95% success rate in being interviewed 20 times and selected for 19 of those roles in my 22-year corporate career. I have the secret and I am giving it to you!
Establishing your Brand
as your Authentic Self
Contrary to what you’ve been told 60% of your career is about WHO you know. The other 40% is about WHAT you know. If your work product isn’t speaking loud enough to make it in rooms your feet never make it in, you’re taking the scenic route around your career. In this course we talk about work product and being your true authentic self in the workplace because you are WORTHY!
Whose Career Is It Anyway Master Course
Three 50 minute Career Starter Courses, Three 60 minute one on one, a Resume and a 90 minute Interview Prep
Three 50-Minute Courses imperative to your career success
Three One On One's with me as your Leadership Development Coach
Resume Rewrite to be used anytime in your year of access
Interview Preparation Session to be used anytime during your year of access
or three monthly payments of $999
256BIT – Encryption
ABOUT THE UNAPOLOGETIC LEADERSHIP COACH
I help Organizations review policies, procedures and practices that can negatively impact the overall employee culture. Uncovering unconscious biases, outdated employment or unestablished Diversity, Equity & Inclusion practices will initiate a change management plan that will increase employee morale, develop, attract, and retain top talent.